The annual City of Gold Coast & Murrays Christmas Lights Tour will operate from Friday 6th December until Tuesday 24th December 2013. Jump on board a Murrays coach and take the tour around the streets of the Gold Coast. The tour departs nightly from the Arts Centre Gold Coast at 7pm from Friday 6th December. Bookings are essential, so book online today.
For more information about the 2013 Gold Coast Christmas Lights Competition visit www.goldcoastcity.com.au/christmaslights
|Child (2years – 14years)
|$1 from each ticket sold is being donated to the 2013 Mayor's Christmas Appeal
Murrays 2013 City of Gold Coast Christmas Lights Tours Terms & Conditions
- Murrays 2013 City of Gold Coast Christmas Lights Tours operates for travel between Friday 6th December – Tuesday 24th December 2013.
- Murrays 2013 City of Gold Coast Christmas Lights Tours is available when booked online at murrays.com.au or Ph. 13 2251. Phone bookings attract a surcharge.
- Murrays 2013 City of Gold Coast Christmas Lights Tours departs from Arts Centre Gold Coast at 7pm & returns back to the Arts Centre approximately 10pm.
- We recommend passengers be at scheduled departure point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Strictly no refunds or changes can be made to bookings for the Murrays 2013 City of Gold Coast Christmas Lights Tours. If a passenger fails to board the coach, the fare will be forfeited.
- Murrays 2013 City of Gold Coast Christmas Lights Tours is subject to availability.
- Murrays reserve the right to cancel the service due to low patronage and that in the event of any cancellation money will be refunded but no further liability in respect of the cancellation will be incurred by Murrays.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions Murrays reserve the right to cancel the service. Passengers booked on the cancelled service will be transferred onto a remaining service.