Murrays Loyalty Club Program
Join the Murrays Loyalty Club. Simply click here to join online today!! It’s FREE to join.
Benefits of Joining the Loyalty Club
- Every 6th Trip FREE
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Exclusive Deals & Special Offers
The Loyalty Club program applies to the following services:
- Sydney ↔ Canberra
- Brisbane ↔ Toowoomba
- Brisbane ↔ Miles
Don’t miss out, join the Murrays Loyalty Club online today. It’s FREE to join!!
Murrays Loyalty Club Terms & Conditions – Updated 9th February 2016
- Murrays Loyalty Club registrations can only be made online at www.murrays.com.au.
- As a Murrays Loyalty Club member you will be issued with a member number and password. No previous trips prior to your registered joining date as a member can be claimed to your membership.
- Murrays Loyalty Club Members can make bookings on behalf of additional passengers but additional passengers must travel with the Loyalty Club member for these trips to be accumulated and valid to a Loyalty Club membership.
- Photo Identification in the form of a driver’s license, passport, and current Government issued concession card, seniors card or student ID may be requested when boarding the coach. All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to other persons.
- Murrays Loyalty Club Members must book online 5 trip sectors on one of the participating services in a 12 month period to receive 1 (one)* free trip.
- 1 (One) free trip consists of one sector and is subject to seat availability.
- Free Loyalty Club trips can only be redeemed and used for travel by the registered Murrays Loyalty Club member. Free trips cannot be transferred and used by family members or other travelling passengers. The Murrays Loyalty Club Member must travel.
- To redeem your free loyalty club trip you must book online and redeem your free trip/s within 6 months of your free trip/s being issued.
- Changes to your free Loyalty Club trip can be made, but are subject to change a booking conditions & fees.
- If the passenger fails to board the coach at the scheduled time on your booking this will result in the fare and ticket being forfeited.
- Murrays Loyalty Club Members must enter membership number at the time of bookings. Making a booking as non-member trips cannot be allocated to your membership number after the booking has been confirmed.
- The Murrays Loyalty Club free trip offer is only valid on the following services;
Sydney ↔ Canberra
Brisbane ↔ Toowoomba
Brisbane ↔ Miles
- Loyalty Club Program is not available for the Canberra/Narooma, Canberra/Wollongong, Snow Services & Special Event Packages.
- Joining the Murrays Loyalty Club program you give your consent to receive promotional information and be part of prize or other promotional activity as notified by Murray from time to time. Murrays will communicate special offers via our website, email or SMS text, or all. You can opt-out any time from this service by updating your account details online.
- Murrays Australia Pty Ltd can make changes to the Murrays Loyalty Club Program and will give notice of any changes to the Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion either via the Murrays website and/or by direct communications sent out to our members.
- * Effective from 9th February 2016 all previous allocation of members’ trips are prorated with new benefits in your account.