Sales Executive - Group Sales Team
Murrays have been providing ground transport services throughout Australia for more than 50 years. We employ over 400 staff across the organisation. Our values are of safety, service and a commitment to quality.
About the role
As part of a diverse team working with existing and new customers you will be responsible for managing simple and complex inquiries for transport services from our customers.
Duties include but are not be limited to:
- Converting business from inquiries received via web or phone using established sales techniques
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
To be considered for this role a successful applicant will need:
- Strong customer service skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate skills in Word and Excel
- A high level of attention to detail
- Minimum 3 yrs. experience in a sales or call centre environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
How to apply to join our Sales Team
We want to hear from you so if you are interested in joining our sales team, simply forward your resume to email@example.com or call our Recruitment Team on 1300 982 350.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.