Fleet Detailer- Full Time
Murrays Coaches is an iconic Australian brand in the coach, bus & tourism industry. We are famous for our luxury coaches and having the best driving team in the country. With over 53 years' experience, Murrays employs over 400 staff across Australia.
Murrays Coaches have an exciting opportunity available for a Detailer to join the Workshop Team in our Alexandria depot.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Detailing Murrays fleet of large and small coaches, company vehicles and trailers
- Working with cleaning solvents, using handheld tools and using machinery in a workshop environment
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the depot and workshop
- Assisting a team of trade qualified mechanics with basic mechanical duties
- Driving Murrays fleet of Coaches and company vehicles (must be willing to obtain an MR/HR licence)
- Observe and comply with all WHS requirements
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by management
What you will bring to the role:
- Prior detailing experience
- Prior experience with equipment repairs
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn and develop
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow written instructions and procedures
- MR/HR licence or willing to obtain
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg
- A can-do attitude and self-motivator
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Willingness to work overtime if required
Benefits of working with Murrays:
- Full time role – long term opportunity
- Day shift operations
- Weekly paid wages
- Supplied uniforms including PPE
- Supportive friendly team culture focused on quality and service
How to apply to join the Murrays Coaches team
If this great opportunity interests you and you believe that you fit the above criteria, simply forward your resume to email@example.com or call our Recruitment Team on 1300 982 350.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
*Pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screening will be conducted as part of the recruitment process.