LR Bus & Coach Driver Canberra
Offering LR drivers a pathway to MR
$36.90 to $71.34 per hour - Casual
Murrays Coaches are searching for drivers to join our Canberra team. Based out of Symonston, you will experience a variety of jobs and a genuine opportunity to pathway from LR to MR for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving all vehicles safely and professionally
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Pathway to MR or HR for the right candidates
- Market leading hourly rates
- $1000 sign-on bonus, plus $1000 retention bonus*
- Generous allowances, overtime and penalty rates
- Flexibility and variety every day
- Paid induction period and ongoing training
- Health and wellbeing programs for you and for your family
- Travel discounts on our Express services
- Uniform provided
We are proudly a 100% Australian family-owned business, operating since 1966. Driving for Murrays offers unique opportunities to be a part of something, no day is the same.
We have depots in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Toowoomba and Chinchilla.
To be considered to join the driving team you will need:
- Light Vehicle license
A valid Light Rigid (LR) license.
- Driving Experience
A minimum of 2 years’ experience driving light rigid vehicles (trucks, buses or coaches)
- Driver Accreditation
Applicants must hold, or be able to obtain a current NSW/ACT Public Passenger Driver Authority
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our driving team in Canberra, apply online now or forward your resume and driving demerit history to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the name of the position you are applying for in your application. Documents must be PDF format.
*terms and conditions apply
Previous applicants from the last 6 months, need not apply.