Diesel Mechanic - Toowoomba
Murrays Coaches is an iconic Australian brand in the coach, bus & tourism industry. With over 53 years experience, Murrays employs over 400 staff across Australia. It's our team who ensure Murrays continue to improve and remain the leader of our industry.
Why work with Murrays?
We are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join our fleet maintenance team in Toowoomba. We take great pride in the maintenance of our fleet of modern luxury coaches and that is why we are the leader in the coach industry delivering first class transport solutions in Australia.
To be considered to join our team you will need:
- Have a MR or HR drivers licence
- Experience in the repairs and maintenance of heavy vehicles
- Previous experience in bus or coach industry an advantage along with some electrical or air-conditioning experience, but this is not essential as we are willing to further your training.
What we can offer
We will offer a variety of work covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance, including servicing and all levels of repairs.
- A competitive salary with great conditions will be negotiated with the successful applicant dependent upon experience.
- Opportunity for paid overtime
- Ongoing Training
- Uniforms provided with laundry every week
How to apply to join the Murrays team
We pride ourselves on quality and safety so we are looking for an experienced and qualified Diesel Mechanic to join our Fleet Maintenance team. We want to hear from you! So if you are interested in joining our Fleet maintenance team, simply forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Recruitment Team on 1300 982 350.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.