Providing ground transport services throughout Australia for more than 50 years. We employ over 400 staff across the organisation. Our values are of safety, service and a commitment to quality
About the role
As part of a diverse team you will be responsible for purchasing ground transport services from approved suppliers in order to increase Murrays own fleet capabilities nationally. You will proactively identify commercial opportunities to achieve optimal supplier pricing and supplier performance including onboarding of new suppliers. You will be required to maintain internal stakeholder relationships with local and interstate team members including providing guidance and pricing for client services. In-house training will be provided.
This is a career opportunity for a commercially focused candidate; you will be responsible for the end-to-end purchasing of contracted services using in-house systems. Ideally you will have experience in product development, purchasing, transport logistics or a similar role in the transport or tourism industry enabling you too quickly and successfully transition into the team.
To be successful in this role you will have expertise in the following:
- Proven track record in purchasing and product development for commercial gain
- Exceptional negotiation skills including verbal and written
- Experience in developing and implementing purchasing frameworks and strategy
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to coordinate and successfully manage time critical requirements
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Excel
How to Apply
If you would like to join our team apply online by sending a covering letter & resume to email@example.com or call our Recruitment Team on 1300 982 350.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
**Only qualified & shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a phone interview**