Operating for over 54 years providing charter & express services throughout Australia. Murrays is an iconic Australian brand in the coach & tourism industry known for its pristine white luxury coaches with the large green M & Murrays name down the side of the coach. Murrays employs over 400 staff across the organisation and regards its employees as the greatest asset to its success.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced team member to join our Operations team based in Footscray. The role is to quality control and monitor Murrays vehicle movements. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring & managing the on the day performance of all transport tasks and you must have the ability to communicate & report details effectively to our management, drivers and customers.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage & monitor real-time movements for on-time running and incident reporting
- Liaise with our driving team in providing assistance on the day ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered to our customers and that there is prompt follow up in reviewing and reporting on incidents, hazards/defects and inquiries
- The rostering & scheduling of our driving, guide and fleet resources to ensure effective and efficient utilisation
- Manage & monitor Vehicle GPS/Tachograph reporting
- On day coordination – some weekend work may be required
To be considered for this role a successful applicant will need:
- Excellent knowledge of the Bus and Coach Industry, and a demonstrated understanding of heavy vehicle fatigue management regulations
- A sound knowledge of and previous experience in rostering & scheduling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed customer service skills with the ability to successfully resolve complaints and take appropriate action to avoid recurrence
- Communicate clearly and professionally to our drivers and customers
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
- A current heavy vehicle licence and Driver Certificate (DC) would be an advantage with a clean driving record
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- A high level of attention to detail & an ability to work to tight deadlines
- To work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn all aspects of our business and open to be crossed trained accordingly
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to "think outside the box"
How to apply
If you are looking for a challenge and wanting to further your career in operations & logistics in the transport industry, apply by sending a covering letter & resume to email@example.com or call our Recruitment Team on 1300 982 350.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.