Reservations Consultant Casual
Murrays have been providing ground transport services throughout Australia for more than 50 years. We employ over 400 staff across the organisation. Our values are of safety, service and a commitment to quality.
Why work with Murrays?
Be a part of our professional, friendly and dedicated Express Reservations team located at Brisbane Transit Centre. We offer flexibility in our roster and great hourly rates with opportunity for advancement.
About the role
We are looking for experienced applicants to assist with the daily dispatch our services, process bookings, meet & greet our passengers as well as assisting with enquiries from our customers about all of the services we operate nationally. You will work on a rotating roster which includes early morning and late evening shifts as well as weekends.
To be considered to join our express team you will need:
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Must demonstrate a high level of customer service skills
- Excellent presentation
- Must be to be a team player
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills
- An eagerness to learn, use initiative and develop skills
- Language other than English a plus
- Ability to multi task with a can do attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
How to apply
If you would like to join our team & you feel that you meet the requirements, forward your resume to email@example.com.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.