Customer Service & Booking Agent - Casual & Full Time
Murrays have been providing ground transport services throughout Australia for more than 50 years. We employ over 400 staff across the organisation. Our values are of safety, service and a commitment to quality.
Why work with Murrays?
Exciting times & growth within our business means we are looking for a casual Reservations & Customer Service agents to join our team. Be part of a professional, friendly & dedicated team located in our booking office located in Canberra. We don't just take pride in our fleet, we take pride in the service that we deliver to our customers that's why we are the leaders in the coach industry delivering first class transport solutions in Australia.
About the role
We are looking for experienced candidates who have can assist in processing bookings, meeting & greeting passengers departing & arriving as well as dealing with enquiries from our customers about our services we operate. The role involves being on a rotating roster which includes early morning, late evening shifts as well as weekends.
To be considered to join our express team you will need:
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Must demonstrate a high level of customer service skills
- Excellent presentation
- Need to be flexible & willing to work early mornings, days, nights and weekends.
- Must be to be a team player
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- An eagerness to learn, use initiative and develop skills
- Ability to multi task with a can do attitude
- Language skills an advantage
How to apply
If you would like to join our Canberra team & you feel that you meet the requirements forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Recruitment Team on 1300 982 350.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.