Sales & Reservations Consultant - Melbourne
Murrays have been providing ground transport services throughout Australia for more than 50 years. We employ over 400 staff across the organisation. Our values are of safety, service and a commitment to quality.
About the role
As part of a diverse team working with new and established customers you will be responsible for the performance of key client accounts. This entails managing simple and complex transport requirements.
Duties include but are not be limited to:
- Converting business from enquiries received via web or phone using established sales techniques
- Entering reservation bookings with a high level of accuracy
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
To be considered for this role a successful applicant will need:
- Strong customer service skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate skills in Word and Excel
- A high level of attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales or call centre environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.