It's FREE to join the Murrays Loyalty Club! Join today & start being rewarded for your loyalty.
Be rewarded every time you travel!
The Murrays Loyalty Club is a loyalty program that rewards our frequent travellers. It easy to join & its FREE. Every time you travel of one of our participating route services you will earn a trip and for every 5th trip you earn a FREE trip. Other benefits are that members are also eligible for exclusive deals and special offers.
Start earning today when you have travelling on the participating route services.
- Sydney <> Canberra
- Brisbane <> Toowoomba
- Brisbane <> Chinchilla
Everytime you travel you earn benefits
Joining the Loyalty Club is quick, easy & FREE and you'll be a member in no time!
Loyalty Club FAQs
How do I join the Murrays Loyalty Club?
Joining the Murrays Loyalty Club is simple and free of charge. To become a member sign up online here.
- Once you have registered as a Murrays Loyalty Club member, you will be issued with a membership number.
- Murrays Loyalty Club Members who book 5 trips on the Sydney↔Canberra or Queensland (Brisbane↔Toowoomba/Chinchilla) express services in a 12-month period will receive 1 free trip on the Sydney↔Canberra or Queensland Express service. (One trip consists of one sector - being either: Sydney to Canberra or Canberra to Sydney; Or Brisbane to Chinchilla or Chinchilla to Brisbane).
- The Murrays Loyalty Club is only valid on the Sydney↔Canberra or Queensland express services. Not available on any other route service or special event packages.
What if I have forgotten my Loyalty Club number?
Forgotten or misplaced membership number details may be retrieved online here. Alternatively, please call our booking office on 13 22 51 (04:00am - 07:00pm, 7 days a week) and our reservations staff will be happy to assist.
I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
Your password is your day and month of birth and the contact phone number you entered at the time of registration.
If you require any further assistance please contact our booking office on 13 22 51 between 04:00am – 07:00pm, 7 days a week or forward an email to email@example.com.
I want to redeem my free trip. What do I need to do?
Once you have qualified for a free trip, your free trip will be allocated to your account for you to use within 6 months from the date of issue.
Your free trip can only be booked online. No phone or counter bookings can be made.
Can I join the Murrays Loyalty Club over the phone or via email?
You can only join the Murrays Loyalty Club online here.
- Can I change my free Loyalty Club booking?
How long do I have to use my free trip?
You have 6 months from date of issue to use your free trip.
Do I need to enter my Murrays Loyalty Club number every time I travel?
Yes, you need to ensure your membership number is entered on every occasion when booking online. This will allow your booking to be allocated to your membership account.
Can my friend use my Loyalty Club number for their booking?
The Loyalty Club member must travel on any booking made on their account. The booking may include additional passengers, however the member must travel with those additional passengers in order to have the trips added to their account.
Free Loyalty Club trips can only be used by the registered Murrays Loyalty Club member. Free trips cannot be transferred to family members or other travelling passengers.
Please note that photo identification in the form of a driver’s licence, passport, and current Government issued concession card, seniors card or student ID may be requested when boarding the coach.
I am a Loyalty Club member, but I forgot to enter my membership number when I made my booking. What should I do?
Please contact our booking office on 13 22 51 (04:00am - 07:00pm, 7 days a week) or visit any Murrays booking office for assistance.
I have booked and travelled in the last couple of months. Can I claim these trips?
Any trips taken prior to registering as a member cannot be claimed to your account.
Please contact our booking office on 13 22 51 (04:00am - 07:00pm, 7 days a week) or visit any Murrays booking office for further assistance.
Do I earn rewards on every trip that I book & travel on?
Loyalty Club Terms & Conditions
For full Murrays terms & conditions click here
- Murrays Loyalty Club registrations can only be made online at www.murrays.com.au
- As a Murrays Loyalty Club member you will be issued with a member number and password. No previous trips prior to your registered joining date as a member can be claimed to your membership.
- Murrays Loyalty Club Members can make bookings on behalf of additional passengers but additional passengers must travel with the Loyalty Club member for these trips to be accumulated and valid to a Loyalty Club membership.
- Photo identification in the form of a driver’s licence, passport, and current Government issued concession card, seniors card or student ID may be requested when boarding the coach. All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to other persons.
- Murrays Loyalty Club Members must book five (5) trip sectors on one of the participating services in a 12 month period to receive one (1) free trip*.
- One (1) free trip consists of one sector and is subject to seat availability.
- Free Loyalty Club trips can only be redeemed and used for travel by the registered Murrays Loyalty Club member. Free trips cannot be transferred and used by family members or other travelling passengers. The Murrays Loyalty Club Member must travel.
- To redeem your free trip, you must book online and redeem your free trip/s within 6 months of your free trip/s being issued.
- Changes to your free Loyalty Club trip can be made, but are subject to Change a Booking Conditions and Fees.
- If the passenger fails to board the coach at the scheduled time on the booking, the fare and ticket will be forfeited.
- Murrays Loyalty Club members must enter membership number at the time of booking. Trips cannot be allocated to your membership number after the booking has been confirmed.
- The Murrays Loyalty Club free trip offer is only valid on the following services:
Sydney ↔ Canberra
Brisbane ↔ Toowoomba
Brisbane ↔ Miles
- Loyalty Club Program is not available for the Canberra/Narooma, Canberra/Wollongong, Snow Services & Special Event Packages.
- Upon joining the Murrays Loyalty Club program, you give your consent to receive promotional information and be part of prize or other promotional activity as notified by Murrays from time to time. Murrays will communicate special offers via our website, email or SMS text, or all. You can opt-out any time from this service by updating your account details online.
- Murrays Australia Pty Ltd can make changes to the Murrays Loyalty Club Program and will give notice of any changes to the Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion, either via the Murrays website and/or by direct communications sent out to our members.
- *Effective from 9 February 2016 all previous allocation of members’ trips are prorated with new benefits in your account.